For everyone'’s safety and peace of mind Sandhurst Farm Forge is taking every precaution against Covid 19 and have intensified all cleaning and disinfecting regimes. Each room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised in line with guidelines issued by Public Health England. We are also spacing out our bookings, so that each room is left unoccupied for at least 48 hours after cleaning.
We ask of all our guests:
- Please use the sanitisers and adhere to any social distance notices We have provided contactless hand sanitiser points at various places around the property, along with reminders to social distance. They are there for your safety.
- The Breakfast Choices form, from the personal confirmation email that I send, needs to be back with me at least one day prior to arrival, along with any special dietary requirements.
- I will need to make sure that I have all track and trace details from you. I will send this request out by email with your personal booking confirmation, and request that this is returned at the same time as your breakfast choices.
- The Forge and our Gallery have a pre-arranged appointment system in place. Due to the amount of outside space we have this is not envisaged as a problem.
- Please try to make sure that you are healthy before booking/ arrival and that you are not experiencing any symptoms. If you do become unwell while you are with us, you will need to let us know. If necessary, you will need to return home to isolate.